PAYMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL RETREATS:
1. The registration fee may be paid in full upon registration (preferred). Alternatively you may instead elect to pay a deposit of 50% of the full registration fee in order to reserve your space, with the remaining balance due 3 weeks (or 6 weeks to receive Early Registration Discount) before the start of retreat. For your convenience, you will receive a reminder of the balance due.
2. Payment of the registration fee should be made by credit card using the secure online system. You will receive an email confirmation following your successful registration. Failure in payment will result in cancellation of registration.
3. Dzogchen West reserves the right to cancel any registration at its discretion without providing a reason, in which case any amount paid will be refunded in full.
4. Registrations not paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to retreat are subject to cancellation.
SUPPORTING THE RETREAT:
Your registration fees only cover certain direct expenses at the retreat center. Please visit the Retreat Support Page to read about the vital importance of supporting the many other direct and indirect costs of our retreats through your generous donation.
CANCELLATIONS (please read carefully):
1. In the event you cancel more than six weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, your payment will be refunded in full less processing fee of $50.
2. In the event you cancel less than six weeks but more than one month prior to the start of the relevant retreat, your payment will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $100.
3. In the event that you cancel less than one month but more than three weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, 50% of the full retreat fee will be forfeited entirely. Any amount paid in excess of the 50% will be refunded.
4. In the event that you cancel less than three weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, the full amount of the retreat fee will be forfeited entirely.
5. If neither payment in full nor notice of cancellation is received by Dzogchen Fellowship at least three weeks prior to the start of retreat, any amount paid will be forfeited entirely.
Thank you for helping us to keep these precious Dzogchen US retreats financially sustainable – and manageable by our volunteer team – by observing these terms.